Friday, October 31, 2008

Let me update on some things.

Okay so in my last blog i wrote about the problem i was having with my job and Christmas time. So let me tell you whats going to happen. I put in my 2 weeks notice last weekend, i work today and tomorrow and then next Friday and that's it. The Christmas trees are going up this coming week which is really exciting and just to know that i won't have to worry about work around thanksgiving and Christmas and New year is a great feeling. But its Halloween and i have to work but i get to dress up and that should be fun i am going as a rock person i really don't know what you would call it but i am going to do my hair in this kind of mohawk thing and it will be cool i am wearing skinny jeans. But for now i am out this was just a short life update. au revoir

No comments: