Monday, October 20, 2008

Thinking about the Future.........

Number two! Lets see school is still going, right now its just okay i still am not fond of it at all. So as i stated in my last blog about me working. I have a job just on the weekends, well come to find out that we can't take off the whole month of December because we are open 365 7 days a week, I work for Movie Gallery by the way, So i would have to work Christmas day and possibly Christmas Eve. THIS IS CRAZY!!! Christmas is my time of the year its when my Lord and Savior stepped into this world to come and die for my sins. Its my favorite season i absolutely LOVE the Christmas atmosphere and the weather everything about the time of the year is amazing. We put our Christmas tree up the first weekend in November that's how much we love Christmas. Also my grandma and grandpa take my dads family to Nashville for the weekend after Christmas i wouldn't be able to go because of work. So i am faced with Keep my job not be able to have a good Christmas or at the beginning of December and put in my two weeks notice. I am really leaning toward the two weeks notice because no one is going to ruin Christmas with my family. So i have to make that decision really soon and start looking for a new job. Right now thats all i am worried about that and final exams for school. If any advice leave comments below Thanks.

SBJ

No comments: