Tuesday, November 25, 2008

.................Random blabs...........................

Here we go, I recently went and saw Twilight! Of course i have read the book. They basically kept it close to it they jumbled it up some but besides that. It made me want to find The Girl who was made for me, it made me long for her and i could feel her out there but i haven't even met her yet. Is that weird? I didn't think so. I am kind of not wanting to read New moon because i know its depressing and that will make me depressed, but i am going to start it i think friday. I am one of those guys who reads it one book at a time. So i had a not so busy weekend i worked a party at my best friends mom's shop, it was a sweet sixteen and i knew her so it really wasn't as boring as i thought it was going to be. I had fun though. I can't wait till December gets here, I will only have a couple of weeks and then i am out of school untill january Which is amazing. No stress for Christmas! I am excited about Thanksgiving getting to hang out with Family eat and make candy to prepare for Christmas!!! its Tradition..................duh duh tradition!!( from fiddler on the roof) hahah........ Well thats really all thats going on right now so i guess thats it. Later.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: